Thursday, January 19, 2012

Easy Skirt



Ok so this is my first real post. I am posting the project that I just finished. I was so excited to do this project. I found it on another blog and loved it so I decided to try it out for myself. Also testing my sewing skills. I think it turned out pretty good. I made it and she didn't want to take it off. I love when kids get so excited about little things. This skirt took me just less than an hour to make. Would have been faster if I hadn't sewn something wrong and had to unpick it and re-sew. I can say that unpicking knit is definitely not fun!

This skirt with yoga waist I made out of a women's shirt that I bought at a consignment store for only $1. I have another shirt I am going to make into a skirt like this as well. I love it. Hope it turns out even better the second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment