Friday, February 17, 2012

Panda Hat



My brother wanted a panda hat. It took me about a week on and off to crochet this panda hat for my little brother. I think it turned out really cool. Especially for my first animal hat. It was hard getting the placement of all the outside things just right. If I had the motivation I would probably take them off and put them on again. The eyes a little closer together. Still I am happy with the finished product. I worked hard on this and therefore I am happy about how it turned out. I know they will get easier and better looking as time goes on. These are really in style right now. I will be making a different animal for each of my kids as well. This is by far not my first crocheting project. Just there first one I put on here. It definitely will not be my last either. Thanks for watching. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment