Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scrapbooking Adventures




I had my scrap booking night the other night with my friend and my mom (whom I usually scrap book with).  We had a good time.   I really enjoy this paper pack and I look forward to making lots of cards and another layout with it.  I got 2 of the paper packs so I would have enough to do what I would like.  It is CTMH Stella paper.  At first when I saw it in the new idea book I wasn't sure if I really liked it but the more I saw ideas of other people's projects the more I absolutely loved it.  I look forward to doing more with this paper.  It is hard to see the true hues of colors in the pictures, sorry.  It is so hard to take good pictures inside unless you have an amazing camera especially in a room that has no window and just mostly lamps for lighting.  I hope you enjoy this layout as much as I did.  The inspiration was from CTMH Workshop on the Go layouts.  ENJOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment