Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mini Me Purse......Finally




I don't know why it took me so long to get this one done.  Motivation plays the biggest part I guess. I haven't been motivated to do a whole lot lately.  This turned out really cute.  I used a little pattern that I found on sale but I did adjust it a little bit.  She loves this purse.  It is nice cause it isn't so big that she can fill it with tons of stuff.  She was excited it was just big enough for her mini book of mormon.  She also realized it was like my purse.  She got so excited and said "mom it's just like yours".  I love to hear that she gets excited about having matching things.  It is so fun to make matching things.  I will be sad for the day to come that she doesn't like to be like mom anymore.  I used the same black flower fabric as the inside as mine and the same outside and I used the striped fabric for the handles.  I didn't end up having enough of the fabric I used for my ruffles to use on any of it but it turned out just as cute.  She is happy with it and that is all I care about.  It took me about 30 min to cut and sew this purse cause I had to stop and go get my son from school in the middle of it.  Overall a very easy project and very cute.  I hope to see her wear things out that I make for her cause then I know for sure that she loves it.  She keeps asking me when I am going to make her quilt and I keep telling her soon.  She is so anxious for me to make her anything and not make anything for anyone else. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment