Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Rev em up


This quilt is pretty cool.  I made it for my husband who was a mechanic for 8 years. (Just changed as of December) The fabric is really cool.  It is Adorn It "Rev em up"  and it is a lot more manly than most fabrics you find around.  It also was bright rather than the dark colors of the civil war type of fabrics.  I was struggling for a while with motivation on this one so my sister in law helped me and got me motivated to finish it.  I loved the pattern cause it reminded me of tire tread. The pattern was "Pow Wow" by cluck cluck sew.  I was only able to get an indoor picture of this one and it happened to be on my phone so this is as good as it gets for now. In the future I will update this photo with a photo in the sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment