Friday, June 7, 2013

Anniversary


I can't believe time has gone by so quickly. Eleven years ago today I married my high school sweetheart.  Everyone didn't think it would last because we were so young.  Here we are 11 years later, 2 kids later, and stronger & closer than ever.  I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and for all he does for me.  He is the best husband I could ever ask for.  I am so lucky to have him in my life to stand by my side and be my best friend.  I love that I can talk to him about anything.  No matter if I am having a bad hair day, in a bad mood, or anything in between he loves me no matter what.  I am so lucky to have him in my life.  We haven't had a picture of us together taken for just over a year so that is the most recent picture I have of us together.  I found some older ones to share with you but unfortunately I have none of us from the beginning of our marriage or our wedding on my computer.  I am not one to like getting my picture taken but I'm working on that one for sure.  I want to preserve more memories together. :)  Hopefully soon we can go get our family pictures done.







No comments:

Post a Comment