Friday, June 28, 2013

Epica Stainless Steel Straws Reveiw







Epica Stainless Steel Straws are:
  • Better for You 
  • Better for the Environment 
  • 18/10 Stainless Steel Won't Rust, Scratch, Chip or Break 
  • Smart,  they have a Bent Design 
  • Cleaning Brush is Included 
These straws would be great for use with your family and/or guests.

You can find your own set of Epica Stainless Steel Straws Here


My Review:

These straws are so much fun.  I love that they are not made of plastic and don't have BPA or other toxins in them.  I also really like that they are reusable and much better for the environment.  The straws even come with their own cleaning tool to help them stay sanitary.  These straws are great not only for kids but adults too.  Being metal they get just as cold or hot as the liquid you put in them so depending on what you are drinking or how sensitive your teeth are you may have to be a little careful.  My kids and I really enjoy using these straws.  They will last a very long time unlike the reusable plastic ones that you can buy.  Since they come with a cleaning tool it will be much easier to keep them from getting gross or moldy like some other reusable straw models.  We look forward to having these straws for a long time.  If your kids use straws a lot I recommend you try these straws. 


Epica Stainless Steel Straws come with their own tool for cleaning how handy!
Epica Stainless Steel Straws

My daughter has so much fun using these straws. :)




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment