Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Angle Passion Baby Quilt & FREE PATTERN



This is the finished product of a sneak peek I gave you earlier.  I recently made this quilt for my sister in law who is having her first boy in just a couple of weeks.  I designed this quilt myself and if you would like a copy of this pattern just send me an email and I will send you a Free PDF copy of the pattern that I made. (bvisser133 (at) yahoo (dot) com)  I have not been able to link to the actual PDF yet. Still working on that. This is actually the 2nd quilt I made of the same design in a 2 week period.  I loved it so much that I decided to make a second with the scraps and add an extra row and column.



I machine quilted this quilt myself using two different thread colors.  I used a grey color and a yellow color in an alternating fashion.  I wanted it to look modern so I quilted a modern design.


I loved the way my design on this quilt turned out.  It is very modern and the colors go very well together.  When I started designing this quilt I got the color scheme from my sister in law and came up with some ideas and then just went for it.


Since this was the second quilt I made with the same fabric, I didn't quite have enough of the grey to do the whole back.  The first quilt I made had the grey fabric on the entire back.  This quilt I used left overs and pieced the back creating a cool design.  I think the color placement was perfect for this quilt and also fit in perfectly with the modern design of the front.


I am so in love with this quilt.


This was a very easy baby quilt to make and I plan on using this pattern again soon.


 I really hope this quilt is loved as much as I love it. :)


Thank you for sharing another one of my accomplishments with me!!  I always love your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment