Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nature Valley® Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares Review

**I received the product featured below free of charge in order to give my honest review.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  Others may have different opinions.**


Nature Valley Oatmeal Squares

 My family loves Nature Valley snacks so we were very please to try another one of their great products.


The flavors we had to try was peanut butter and cinnamon and brown sugar.


Nature Valley's new Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares are great!!  We recently had the opportunity to try these and were very satisfied.   The texture was delicious.  They were very soft just like they advertise.  My daughter didn't think she would like it and just wanted a little bite, but once she tried it she ended up eating the whole thing.  These snacks are very delicious.  They had just the right amount of flavor to make them very flavorful.  Something I really enjoy is the size of these snacks.  Just the right size for kids or to put in your purse or backpack and take on the go.   This is a great product!


Get some Nature Valley Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares and try them for yourself.



**I received the product featured free of charge via BzzAgent in order to give my honest review.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  Others may have different opinions.**

No comments:

Post a Comment