Monday, July 8, 2013

Thera Pearl Children's Pals Review





**I was sent the product featured below free of charge in order to give my honest review.  No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**


Have you heard of Thera Pearl Children's Pals?

Thera Pearl is a company that makes wraps and ice packs.  This is something that we use a lot in our home so I was very excited to have the opportunity to review this product.  


Thera Pearl Children's Pals won a "Parent Tested-Parent Approved" Award for quality and appeal.  They have also been tested by an independent lab and have been verified to contain no heavy metals, VOCs, or BPAs.  These pals are safe, hypoallergenic, reusable, and won't drip or leak.


Thera Pearl uses little beads that hold the cold or heat. They also form very well to the shape of your body.


Just chill a Pal in the refrigerator or freezer, or pop it into the microwave for heat.  Apply the cold or heat for up to 20 minutes. 


These Pals are very fun for children.  My children seem to always be getting bumps and bruises.  An ice pack is the first thing my kids always ask for.  Most children as for a bandage but not my children, they go for the ice pack.  This Pal is the perfect size for kids to use and very handy.  The Pals come in four different animals that include a frog, puppy, pig, and panda bear.  This is very fun for my kids because they love animals. They want to use this all the time even when they are not hurt.   It is also really nice not only for when they are hurt but they like to use it to keep cool in the summer heat. It is hard for me to keep it cold for them.  I highly recommend this product for children.  I have found that it is softer and actually works longer than many other children's ice packs I have purchased in the past.  They are not only fun but they are very functional and useful.


Check out Thera Pearl today and find all their other great products.  They offer many products for adults and are great for athletes.  They offer a great variety and I look forward to purchasing some for myself in the near future. 

Also be sure to check out Thera Pearl on Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, and Google +.  Become a follower and be sure to find out about their latest products!!
  

Thera Pearl Products just might be what you are looking for!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. These are cute! Maybe my boys would actually let me put an ice pack on them if they were this cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a lot of fun. My kids do like to use ice packs easier when they are fun and when they are designed for kids. They don't like the adult kinds as much and they would prefer not to have just a zip lock with ice. Although they would use any kind of ice pack. It's a comfort thing. I would love to get one of the sport ones for myself. They have a lot of great products.

      Delete