Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sewing Mayhem






I didn't have plans on Labor Day weekend so I decided to try and get some of the sewing projects done that I had on my list.  I had 4 things I was planning on getting done that weekend but only was able to accomplish 3 of them which I thought was pretty good.  I also worked on a quilt front but didn't get it completely done. It is almost done just haven't had enough time yet to complete it.  Watch for it to come soon. I plan on finishing it this week. 

 I made the bag featured above for my daughter because she started dance this past week and I wanted something special for her to be able to have just for her dance clothes.  She was so excited about this bag.  I featured this bag in a previous post that I did.  You can view that whole post here and it has the link to the tutorial.



Also I made these two shirts featured below.  They turned out so cute and the fit was great.   I am a big fan of comfort and they are so comfortable.  The pattern I used was very easy to follow and I plan on using it again in the future when I find some more fabric that I like but also don't mind wearing.  

Excuse the face because I am definitely not very photogenic.  I actually would rather be the one behind the camera.

None the less I am really pleased with how all these projects turned out and can't wait to share my next one with you.





Hope you are having a good weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment