Monday, October 7, 2013

Suzie's Thin Cakes Review - Gluten-Free

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review. No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**


Suzie's Whole Grain Thin Cakes

Suzie's makes some great healthy snacks.  I had the opportunity to try these whole grain thin cakes.   Suzie's makes some gluten-free, vegan, and dairy free products.  These thin cakes are whole grain but are gluten-free made with rice, corn, sesame, and quinoa.  I know there are a lot of people who don't like rice cakes but I really like them myself.  I like to eat them plain, but I also like to eat them with peanut butter or salsa.  They are great to eat as a chip for chips and salsa. 


The first thin cake I tried was the corn, quinoa, and sesame flavor.  This variety has a lot of flavor to it.  I like the combination of the different flavors combined together.  I really like the flavor of the corn because it tastes like really good quality popcorn.  It is like they took all the best part of the popcorn minus the kernels and skins and combined it with the other flavors.  I really enjoy the flavor of corn products.  These thins were also very crunchy which I really liked.


The second flavor I tried was the lightly salted brown rice.  This was really appealing to me because we eat a lot of brown rice at our house compared to the white rice when cooking rice.  I really like that they were able to make these rice cakes with the brown rice.  Brown rice has a different flavor than white rice and you can taste the difference in these thins.  I personally think that brown rice has more flavor than white rice.  These thins were tasty.  They were a lot softer than the other flavor I tried.  These thins are dry as all rice cakes are dry, but they do melt in your mouth. 

Overall I was very impressed at how much flavor these thins have. I really liked Suzie's Thin Cakes. I was also impressed with all the flavor they have and also the healthy aspect of it being healthier than the competing brands. 

If you are looking for new gluten-free or vegan products to try, I recommend that you try Suzie's!!


Find yourself some Suzie's to try here


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review. No other compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**



No comments:

Post a Comment