Friday, December 20, 2013

Suzie's Quinoa Milk & Crackers Review

I received the product free of charge in order to give an honest review. No other compensation was received. My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Suzie's Brand - Brooklyn, NY 

If you haven't checked out Suzie's products yet now is a great chance.  Suzie's makes some great vegan and gluten-free products!!
 

Suzie's makes a great beverage to replace dairy products for those people who have allergies, are vegan, or have special diet limitations.  This Quinoa milk is actually very delicious.  My favorite flavor is the vanilla flavor.  My children even liked this product as well.  This product is gluten-free, dairy free, and vegan.  The flavor of this product is crisp and refreshing.  I like it best served very cold.  If you have allergies or eat a vegan diet I recommend you give this product a try.


Suzie's Gluten-free Teething Baby Biscuits and Naan Cilantro, Garlic, & Green Chile Crackers are another great product from Suzie's.  These gluten-free teething biscuits are great. My daughter loved them so much she ate most the box herself.  I gave this product a try myself as well and thought they were pretty good.  They are a perfect product for a baby eating a gluten-free diet.  They of course have a different type of flavor than a non gluten-free product but are great just as well.  The Naan Crackers have been my favorite product so far.  They have such a great crunch and a delicious flavor.  They are spicy so if you don't like spice they might not be for you. My husband and I love spicy products and LOVE these crackers.  They have a lot of flavor so you taste much more than just the spice.  These crackers would make a great snack. I recommend you give these crackers a try.


Suzie's Rice Tops Sour Dough Crackers are another product from Suzie's that I have enjoyed.  These crackers have a nice sour dough flavor to them.  Some people may not like sour dough and may not want to give these a try but I recommend you try them anyway you would be quite surprised.  These crackers have a great crunch.  The crunch and flavor is great and would be a great snack at a party.

 Thanks for checking out some more great Suzie's products with me.

Become a fan of Suzie's on facebook

Find some great Suzie's Products today!


I received the product free of charge in order to give an honest review. No other compensation was received. My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment