Saturday, May 3, 2014

Solid Cordz PREMIUM GOLD Plated HDMI Cables with Ethernet (28 AWG) - HDMI 2 Pack - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensations were received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**



The Solid Cordz 6 ft High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (28 AWG) provides an interface between any audio/video source, such as set-top boxes, Blue-ray Disc players, DVD players, video game consoles, AV receivers and an audio and/or video monitor, such as digital television or plasma monitor, over a single cable.
This High Speed HDMI cables have been designed to meet the performance standards set by HDMI 1.4 and have passed stringent Category 2 testing. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.

The major enhancements introduced in the HDMI 1.4 specification • HDMI® Ethernet Channel
Audio Return Channel
4K Resolution Support


My Review:

These HDMI cables with Ethernet by Solid Cords are great! These cords are 6 ft long which I think is the perfect length for any of your entertainment needs.  My husband is a major gamer so we decided to try these cables out with our PS3.  They seem like they are a higher speed cable than others we have tried in the past.  I really like that these include Ethernet capability.  This is great for those devices that you want to be able to be hooked up to the internet with an HDMI cable.  For any gamer or for any regular entertainment use these cords are great!  I highly recommend you give the Solid Cordz 6 ft High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet a try.  I am a huge fan of Solid Cordz and the great products they bring to the market.  I saw an improvement with the picture on the TV with these cords.  We don't have the newest or highest resolution of TVs, but it did give the TV we have a sharper image.  I am sure with the newest and highest resolution TVs these cords would be AMAZING!!


Look for more Solid Cordz products today!!

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensations were received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment