Monday, June 30, 2014

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel Review #adovia


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


A little about Adovia Mineral Eye Gel

 Adovia Promise: Your Eyes will Look 10 Years Younger or Your Money Back! - Reduce Puffiness Under and Around The Eyes - Makes Eyes Appear Years Younger and Radiant!

Gets Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes - Your Eyes Will Look More Youthful and Refreshed!

Formulated Specifically for The Gentle Area Around the Eyes - this Light Eye Gel Absorbs Quickly into Skin for Deep Hydration

Dead Sea Salt Delivers an Immediate Infusion of Dead Sea Minerals - Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty

Contains Vitamin C which Delivers Powerful Antioxidants Deep Into Skin Cells















 
My Review:

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel with Dead Sea Salt & Minerals, Vitamin C and Vitamin A Retinol is a GREAT product for your eyes.  I love this eye gel!! After just one use I felt like my eyes had less dark circles underneath and they felt very fresh. I love the way this made my eyes feel. I also found that using this it is actually helping the small wrinkles under my eyes. It has also helped with the redness I get with my puffiness when I wake up in the morning. This eye cream is great for any skin type. It doesn't feel too heavy like some of the competing eye creams. I loved the light fresh feeling of this cream. I really like the feeling when my eyes don't feel heavy and they feel a little more well rested. I felt like this cream helped with that for me personally as well. This Adovia Eye Gel is great for reducing eye puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and fine lines around eyes.  If you are looking to try a new eye cream I suggest you check out this great Adovia Mineral Eye Gel!!

Find yourself a bottle of Adovia Mineral Eye Cream Here.

#adovia

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment