Monday, June 30, 2014

FulcrumGallery.com Western Art Review

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

FulcrumGallery.com


A little about FulcromGallery.com

FulcrumGallery.com is the inevitable outcome of a seemingly coincidental series of events which started in its founders, years before we ever met and started a business. Over time, a friendship, an interest in art and decorating, and a strong software development background led to the FulcrumGallery.com that we have become. FulcrumGallery.com exists today because of the continued investment of its founders and employees. It is very much a work of blood, sweat, and tears...and of course, a love of great art.

Just a couple samples I also liked out of the hundreds offered.....
Cowboy Puppy Art

Bonnie and Clyde Wanted Poster Art

Dear God It Is Me Calling Art

FulcrumGallery.com offers a huge variety of art or home decor photos.  I love their selection!!  I was so excited to have the opportunity to do a review for FulcromGallery.com





My Review:

Honestly, I wish I was better with decorating my own home.  My home is not overly decorated like many of the people I know.  I really wish it was.  Websites like FulcruGallery.com with these kind of products really help me!!  I just have a hard time deciding on something I like and if you asked my husband he would give you the same answer.  I had a hard time narrowing down my selection to just one because there were so many pieces of art that I liked.  I narrowed it down to what I liked and of course then asked my husband his opinion like I always do.  I ended up going with a western art piece.  I love the selection from FulcrumGallery.com!!  I love how you can either search or just click a category that you are looking for to find a nice piece of art for your home.  I had a lot of fun trying to pick out what I wanted.  I was really impressed with how easy the ordering process was.  It is very easy to navigate the site and it is very user friendly.  The ordering process was great because once you picked your piece of art you would then choose how you wanted it, either on canvas or framed.  If you chose a frame then you would also choose a frame and a mat color to go with your frame.  I picked this darker brown frame with a little hint of red because I thought it went perfect with the color of the photo inside the frame and brought out certain colors.

 

The frames offered as choices are custom and are of the best quality.  I especially liked that each frame has a signature on back of who framed it and also a signature of the person that inspected the quality of workmanship.  I felt like they went the extra mile and took the extra steps to help be more satisfactory to the consumer.  I will definitely go to FulcrumGallery.com when I am looking for more art to decorate my home.  They more than met my expectations and I am very excited about the product I received. 

Learn more about Western Art here.


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment