Thursday, June 26, 2014

Techno Gears Marble Mania Extreme 3.0 Review #marblemania


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other products or compensation were received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


 
Techno Gears Marble Mania Extreme 3.0 has over 200 pieces that can be used to create a marble run that will automatically take your marbles and move them through the run. The set includes multiple channels, 3-D connectors and structures, a power lifter and much more – everything necessary to build and “Power Up” hundreds of marble run designs. Requires one “AA” battery (not included). Ages 6+ years. 


What kid doesn't like new interactive toys?!?!?!  

My kiddos are no exception, they love new toys and are especially excited about interactive toys.  We were so excited to be able to have the opportunity to review this great toy!!


 This Techno Gears Marble Mania Extreme 3.0 was a great challenge for my children.  My kids really enjoy playing with Legos and love toys that they can construct themselves.  My son is especially into this process and loves to try and build it all by himself unless he gets stuck.  I really liked that the box was not flimsy and it was a well constructed box so we were able to take it apart and put it back into the box to be able to store it instead of having to find a new box or place to put it.


 There are over 200 pieces in this set to play with.  They come in several bags splitting up all the individual pieces.  Of course with the way my children are they just opened all the bags at once and had them all out on the table.  These kids are pretty good at figuring out what pieces are what and where they go.


 They worked on this project together but of course the big brother wants to do it his way so he did much of the building by himself.


It took him a few hours to build this on his own.  That is fine with me because that meant it kept him busy for quite a while.


 My Review:

This is a GREAT interactive toy.  It says for ages 6+.  My husband did end up helping my kids at the end of construction.  We found that if one piece was put on just barely wrong then the marble wouldn't roll or something wouldn't work right.  It was a great experience for my children to be able to try and build this toy all by themselves.  My son is 10 and did most of the building by himself.  My daughter tried to help and she is 7, but she had a little harder time.  I would personally recommend it for ages 8+.  After hours of my son putting it together we found it didn't work properly so my husband spent some time trying to figure out what was wrong.  We ended up finding that one thing was out of place and that is the reason the whole thing wasn't working as it should.  After we had everything in the right place it worked great and the kids had so much fun playing with it.  My kids spent a couple hours playing with it after it was all put together.  This is a great toy and great for kids who like a challenge when they play.   I would recommend for an adult to just supervise the construction or just to check it over after if it isn't working properly because it is usually human error.   This was the perfect kind of toy for my 10 year old son.  If your kids love interactive toys and love a challenge I highly recommend you check out this toy!!





**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other products or compensation were received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment