Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Spellbinders Celebrations Collection Review

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**



d


Every day is the perfect day for a Celebration!!

Introducing Spellbinders Celebrations by Richard Garay, a complete collection of dies, stamps, paper, inks & accessories all cooridinated to work perfectly together.  Create one-of-a-kind cards, gifts, scrapbook layouts & more.

Inspired by his passion for paper crafts, event hosing; and handmade greetings, Richard Garay designed the line to help paper crafters and hostesses achieve beautiful results every time.  Everything is coordinated, so this cheerful, bright and exciting collection makes creating a Celebration not only easy but also fun.

Dies & Stamp Sets
This fun collection of stamps and dies include a range of designs from the whimsical to the fresh and modern.  All stamps are made of photopolymer and feature cling techology so they can effortlessly adhere to clear blocks.

 
 

Paper
The Celebrations Cardstock and Patter Paper come in captivating colors that are sure to brighten your day.  Available in both solid color cardstock and perfectly coordinated printed paper.


Inks
True Color Fusion Stamp Pads are like no other stamp pads you have ever created with.  These unique hybrid inks provide the best of both worlds, blending the benefits of dye and pigment ink all in one.  The inks dry quickly, have no chalky residue, and do not fade.  They can be used on all types of materials, including paper, fabric, wood, and acrylic, and become permanent when heat set on non-paper materials.  The pads come in each of the 12 colors within the palette, plus black, coordinating beautifully with the solid and printed papers.



Those of you who know me know that I have a love of crafting of almost any kind.  Of course sewing and scrapbooking or card making are on the very top of my list.  These little kits by the Spellbinders Celebration Collection were so much fun to put together.   I love paper crafts.  I have spent many hours making scrapbooking layouts and cards.  Of course if I spend a lot of time on a card then I don't have a tendency to want to give it away unless I know the person will really appreciate it.


These 2 little kits that I received to review were great!!  They were so quick and easy to assemble.  Of course it was a little different than I am used to but fun none the less.  They turned out adorable and I didn't feel like it took me much time to put together so I would gladly share these crafts and give them away.   Spellbinders offers many collections and ways to customize your own paper and crafts.  I love that they have a little something for everyone.   They give you confidence in being able to make something great without having to be an expert at it.  I also really like that the Spellbinders supplies are very well priced.  They are very competitive compared to competing brands. 


If you love crafting I recommend you check out Spellbinders and see if you can find something that fits your personality.  The products are great and very easy to work with.  I enjoyed making my little crafts with these supplies and I bet you will enjoy it as well.

Visit the IDEA GALLERY for some great ideas!!

Check out Spellbinders here

 **I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


No comments:

Post a Comment