Thursday, August 7, 2014

#1 Top Quality Stainless Steel Measuring Cups By KitchenMade™ Review


**I was given the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

  • This set of measuring cups will last a lifetime.  MSRP: $26.99
  • Made of top quality polished stainless steel.  
  • A set of 6 nesting measuring cups in mls and cups engraved on the handle and side of the cup so markings will never rub off.
  • This sturdy set will suit home bakers or commercial kitchens.  
  • With pouring lip so great for measuring liquids or dry ingredients.  

I LOVE to bake if you haven't already figured that out.  These measuring cups are some of my new favorite kitchen utensils.  What many people don't know is that most of the cheaper sets you can buy actually no longer come with a 2/3 cup in them.  This particular set does indeed have the 2/3 cup included.


These stainless steel measuring cups are in my opinion the best quality in measuring cups that you can get out there.  They also have some great extra features that many other measuring cups don't have.  KitchenMade Stainless Steel Measuring Cups are all individually stamped with the measurements right on the handle.  They also have measurements stamped on the inside of the cup which I absolutely love because then many times I don't have to dirty more than one and I can use the same measuring cup but still keep the same measurement that I need for the recipe.   I love how heavy duty these measuring cups are!! Another feature I really like about these measuring cups is that they have a tiny lip where you can rest it inside a bowl while pouring a liquid into it and not have it tip or spill over.  This is great any time I am measuring milk or oil.  I really like these measuring cups and if you enjoy baking as I do then I recommend you check them out.





**I was given the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: