Monday, August 11, 2014

2 Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs Digital Bath Scale Review


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation or product was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


 #Ozeri
The Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs Digital Bath Scale with BMI and Weight Differential Detection was designed and engineered in the USA to provide a comprehensive yet simple weight management solution to measure and track your weight. Featuring BMI Measurement and Auto Recognition Technology, the Ozeri WeightMaster weighs up to 400 lbs and displays your BMI (Body Mass Index), a measure of your body fat based on your height and weight. Immediately after displaying your weight and BMI, the scale's Weight Differential Detection displays your "net weight change" from your last weigh-in (L1), the average of your last 3 weigh-ins (L3), and last 7 weigh-ins (L7). By measuring your weight once a day, the Ozeri WeightMaster empowers you to see how your current weight changes day to day, from the last 3 days, and over the previous week. For users who would rather just focus on their weight trend without worrying so much about the actual numbers, the WeightMaster features Color Alert Technology, which displays your weight change in a GREEN illumination for weight loss and RED for weight gain, providing a visual form of intuitive feedback. With built-in intelligence, the WeightMaster requires no complicated synching and spares you the data connection failures common to more expensive wireless and Bluetooth alternatives. Precision engineered and durably made, WeightMaster auto-calibrates with StepOn technology and auto-powers off to preserve battery life. The Ozeri WeightMaster is made out of impact-resistant tempered glass, and equipped with non-slip scratch-resistant feet that won't damage flooring. Ships with batteries included, and backed by Ozeri's 100% Hassle-Free Satisfaction Guarantee.




My husband and I are really into being fit.  My husband especially.  He loves to go to the gym and work out and sometimes he will even go twice a day.  We had an old bathroom scale that just never seemed to weigh right and every time we weighed in anywhere else we were always different.  We were so excited to have the chance to review this scale.


My Review:

This scale met more than the expectations I had!! I really like all the features of this scale.  Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs Digital Bath Scale comes in both black and white.  The black color was a true black unlike some other scales I have seen.  This is great because it matches my bathroom great.  It has a glass top which I also like because since I keep it in my bathroom I feel like I can clean it and keep it more sanitary than our old scale that was a textured metal.  One of my favorite features of this scale is that it shows a weight loss or gain and your own body's BMI.  If you have a gain it shows a red light and if you have a loss it shows a green light.  I like this because then I can see if I am staying in my goal weight or not.  I also really like that you can set it for different users.  So when I step on the scale it automatically knows it is me and not my husband.  Even my kids can step on the scale and it would know it was not either of us.  It is really awesome technology in a bathroom scale.  Many scales don't go up to a 400 lb weight limit and this scale does which is nice for those that need it.  Ozeri knows what they are doing when it comes to making scales because they make a great scale! Check out this bathroom scale for yourself.


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation or product was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment