Monday, August 4, 2014

The Bath Outlet - Rainbow Accessory Review


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


The Bath Outlet

TheBathOutlet.com was created with a single goal in mind - to provide a way for customers to select and buy home and bath furnishings from the comfort of their home, with all the tangible benefits of a physical store. TheBathOutlet.com is designed to be easy for customers to navigate and find what they want, and our sales representatives are there to do the rest. Our sales representatives will help you find the products you need, keep you informed about your order, and see to it that you get your order in time. With a combined 50+ years experience in the plumbing industry, our sales representatives are ready to answer any questions you have about your bathroom.  We are committed to providing exemplary customer service in all aspects of the purchase, whether that may be in helping you select the right product(s) for your home, or making sure you get your order in time.


Tissue Box Cover, Gedy RA02, Thermoplastic Resin Square Tissue Box Cover in Multiple Finishes RA02 

The bath outlet has a new line called the Rainbow Line. 
These products, made of thermoplastic resins, include hand mirrors, soap dishes and dispensers, makeup organizers, toothbrush holders and tissue box covers all in a variety of colors.   

 
I had the opportunity to review the make up organizer.  I picked the silver color because I thought it went really well with the colors of my bathroom which are grey, purple, black, and white.

The Bath Outlet makes great products.  The make up holder I reviewed I really like.  This makeup holder is made out of really strong thermoplastic resin making it a strong durable product.  I like that the makeup holder had different compartments.  This specific makeup holder has 6 compartments in it.  I wish it was overall a little larger as most people that have makeup have more than just what they wear on one day.  I had more makeup than what I could fit in this makeup holder.  Nonetheless I still really like this product.  I am able to fit all the main makeup I use on a daily basis. I really like that they have great colors to choose from in the Rainbow Collection.  I plan on getting more products to go with what I have. 

 

I hope to get the soap dispenser pictured above and also the makeup mirror pictured above in the silver color to go with this cute makeup holder that I now have.  If you are looking for some great accessories to go in your bathroom I recommend you check out The Bath Outlet.  This product would also make a great gift!! 


#thebathoutlet

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment