Friday, September 12, 2014

BeeSili Ice Pop Molds Review


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others my have a different opinion.**



Ice Pop Molds - Make Popsicles or Use As Lunch Box Snack Keeper - Reusable, PBA Free, Highest Food Grade Silicone, FDA Approved - Make Healthy Pops with Leftover   Smoothie Mix, Juice, Yogurt Popsicles - Keep Snacks Fresh in Lunchbox –  Get 6 Bee  Sili™ Pop Molds Free!

     Bee Healthy,  Thrifts & Eco Friendly!
*100% BPA free, non-toxic
* FDA approved, food grade silicone that meets the highest standards to insure they are
                 completely safe for you and your family; no after taste or smells
* Nothing to lose: Love them or  get 100% money back guarantee for life.
*  Each mold is  8” long, 1” wide at the top & hold 3.4 oz or 1/3 cup
* Space saver, fits in small freezer  spaces
* Reusable, saves money and environmental resources
* Dishwasher safe - mold and the logo: Bee Sili™
* No  messy drips, easy to clean
* Cold and heat  resistant so no  cold fingers
* Slim cone shape fits  into small spaces in your freezer, lunch box, purse or gym bag
* Stand  6 molds  easily in a cup for filling


We were so excited to have the opportunity to review this BeeSili Ice Pop Molds.  My kids go through a lot of ice pops no matter what time of year it is. We do like homemade ones the best. We usually use juice or koolaid.


My Review:

I was a little skeptical about these molds at first and if they were going to leak if we laid them on their side to freeze them.  My husband kept reassuring me that it would be fine because the lid actually has a double seal on it.  I said OK and just let him go about making some homemade treats for the kids.  He was indeed right.  We had no problems whatsoever with them leaking at all and he laid them right on their sides to freeze.  The size of these molds are perfect for the perfect size ice pop.  It is also pretty cool that you can store snacks in them as well.  My daughter is one to usually like a paper towel when she has an otter pop but she didn't ask for a single one with these.  These ice pop mold also froze a lot faster than other ice pop molds I have tried in the past.  I like these much better than anything else that I have ever tried and they are definitely my new favorite!!!  We loved how easy these were to fill and use.  Once the kids finished an ice pop we just washed it up and filled it back up and it was frozen again within about an hour and a half, I was amazed.  These are great!!  I plan on getting rid of all the old ice pop molds I have and going to only using these.  

I recommend you check out BeeSili Ice Pop Molds for yourself and you can find them here.


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others my have a different opinion.**
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I gave away my popsicle maker and that was so dumb, now I need another, this is perfect, as they won't melt all over everything!! and good to know they are double sealed no leaking!

    ReplyDelete