Friday, September 12, 2014

Roaring Spring Paper Products Review


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation or product was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


 Roaring Springs Paper Products is a 126 year-old manufacturer of paper products (made in the USA) such as notebooks and file folders. 
Roaring Springs is currently trying to get the word out about a few of their new products. 

Become a fan of Roaring Springs Paper Products on Facebook and you could have the opportunity to win products randomly, by answering quiz questions or sharing. (http://www.facebook.com/RoaringSpringPaperProducts ).

Here's a brief overview of the products and links if you'd like to learn more:  

Color Me Products – These notebooks and folders encourage kids to be creative by personalizing and coloring the covers. There are a variety of pre-printed themes on the covers such as Aquarium, Farm, Sports and Fun Park to peak kids’ interest.   http://www.rspaperproducts.com/products/color-me-products



Sugarcane Paper Notebooks - This environmentally friendly product is made of paper from sugarcane, a truly renewable paper.  This is a notebook where, by purchasing it really does save a tree.  http://www.rspaperproducts.com/products/wirebound-notebooks/genesis-poly-cover-paper-notebooks

 


Cross-Over Notebook - Unique wire bound notebook that has college-ruled lines running the width of the page on one side, and the length of the page on the other side. This unique printing allows you to take notes three ways: wide for sketching or to illustrate diagrams, standard, or use the backlight grid pattern the lines create for graphing. These are several great ways to get a lot out of one notebook. Crossover to a better note taking experience!  http://www.rspaperproducts.com/products/wirebound-notebooks/special-use-notebooks/cross-over-book

Always Cool Notebooks – These awesome notebooks feature vintage, hand-drawn designs from the early 1900s. They also sport the old Roaring Spring logo. Definitely a blast from the past! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=622594847826685&set=a.308708669215306.71498.298632526889587&type=1&theater
  
My Review:

 

Roaring Springs Paper Products makes great notebooks.!!  They are much better quality than many I found on sale at the stores just before school was about to begin.  I also like that Roaring Springs has so many different styles of notebooks to choose from.  Some of the styles are very unique and I haven't seen them in any other brand.  The Cross-over notebook for example I have not seen before.  It is a really cool concept and can come in really handy for different types of projects or learning.  I really like that the 3 subject notebooks have a folder in the front of the notebook to keep your papers handy so you don't have to carry a separate folder.  My children loved the "Color Me Products".  They loved that they could have a notebook and be able to color the front and have it customized and decorated just the way they wanted it.  I also really like that these products are environmentally friendly.  I feel like I am giving back to the earth rather than just taking away from it.  The quality of the paper itself is great!! I find it a much better quality than many other notebooks I have purchased in the past. The spirals on these notebooks are good quality and not as cheap as many I have seen out there.  I highly recommend these paper products for any of your school or home needs. 

Find yourself some Roaring Springs paper products today!!


#RSPaperProducts



**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other compensation or product was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment