Monday, November 23, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: Desk Drawer Organizer Set

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

Desk Drawer Organizer Set 


Detachable 5 Piece - Great for Office, Kitchen, Baby, Garage and More



  • VERSATILE - Highly versatile desk drawer organizers for office organization, makeup organizer tray, kitchen drawer organizer, garage organizer, bathroom drawer storage and more!
  • DETACHABLE - 5 individual organizer for drawers that can be mixed and matched until you have your
  • EASY TO CLEAN -These drawer organizers for desk are easy to clean, just wash with warm water and soap
  • VARIETY OF SIZES - 5 different sizes to fit your needs. Size 1 - 3" x 8.75" x 2" | Size 2 - 3" x 12" x 2" | Size 3 - 6" x 6" x 2" | Size 4 - 9" x 6" x 2" | Size 5 - 12" x 6" x 2"


I am always looking for more ways to organize my home.  These baskets are great for so many things.  I really like that there are 5 different sizes of baskets.  I also really like that they are not connected so I can use them separately around my house.  I love to use some of the baskets for my crafting and other baskets for my office supplies.  These baskets fit really excellent inside of drawers.  I use them to keep my pens, post its and more inside of my desk.  I also really like to use them for my scrapbooking supplies.  This desk drawer organizer set is great for almost anything you can think of around your house.  A great tool for organizing your kitchen drawers, home office, craft room, garage and much more.  Having the baskets not be connected is really nice because for my drawers I have some odd sizes of drawers and I can't always fit the connected organizers inside of my drawers.  These baskets were a great fit for my kitchen drawers.  I love these baskets and I am sure I can find many more uses for them around my home. 



Stay organized and get yourself a set of Desk Drawer Organizers.  Find many more uses for these in your own home or gift them to someone you love.


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**




No comments:

Post a Comment