Sunday, November 22, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: Pillow Case Protector


**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**






  • Ultra-thin with a cotton terry surface - Cool Pillow Protector - Will not change the feel of your pillow
  • Waterproof 100% - repels all liquids including accidental spills, bodily fluids, perspiration, and drool
  • Hypoallergenic - 100% cotton terry surface and polyurethane backing (contain no phthalates, vinyl or PVC's) inhibits allergy-causing dust mites and bacteria from living in your pillow
  • Breathable yet repels liquids through a revolutionary waterproof membrane
  • Bed Bug and Dust Mite Barrier - Zippered Encasement - Machine washable - 15 Year Warranty





Having a pillow case protector can save your pillow from many things including but not limited to bed bugs, dust mites, drool, perspiration, spills, and many other things.  I also really like to use them because they always seem to make my pillow last longer and I don't have to wash it nearly as often because there is a barrier between the pillow case on top and the pillow underneath.  I really like this pillow protector because of the texture and feel of it compared to others. It is also thicker than others I have used in the past and seems to protect a little better.  I really like the feel of this case on my pillow at night.  For me it adds a little extra comfort.  And comfort in knowing that my pillow is also protected if one of my kids comes and lays in my bed with me and drools all over my pillow.  I really like these cases because they are really easy to use.  They were really easy to put on. I have come across some others in the past that ran a little too small so it wasn't very easy to get a standard size pillow inside even though it was made for a standard size pillow.  These covers fit great and also give your pillow room to breath without squishing your pillow into a shape you don't want.  These pillow case protectors are great and I highly recommend them.


Give the gift of a drool free pillow by giving a Sky Bedding Zippered Pillow Case Protector set!  With the holidays approaching add this to your holiday gift list even if it is for yourself.  I really think you will enjoy it.




**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment