Sunday, November 22, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: Sky Bedding Mattress Protector



**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion. **



  • YOUR MATTRESS STAYS DRY AND CLEAN - No more constant deep cleaning for you. Our hypoallergenic mattress protector protects your mattress from stains and smells from food, drinks, kids, and pets!
  • EASILY SLIPS ONTO YOUR BED, A SNAP TO WASH - Our machine-washable bed cover will fit your mattress, no matter what size. No more fussing around with bunching, sliding mattress protectors that don't fit properly.
  • SAVE MONEY BY PROTECTING YOUR MATTRESS - You will save money with our waterproof mattress protector, because your mattress will last longer and stay comfortable longer. Fulfills your manufacturer's warranty protection requirements.
  • REDUCES ALLERGIC REACTIONS - You'll sleep much more soundly if you aren't being exposed to allergens and germs. No more waking up with sneezing, trouble breathing, or itchy eyes. Contains no phthalates, vinyl or PVC's.
  • NO NOISY OR CRINKLY SOUNDS - Your sleep will be restful and undisturbed on our thin, cool mattress cover that will not change the feel of your mattress.





It never seems to me like a sheet is enough to be able to protect a mattress. I really like to use mattress protectors in between the sheets and the mattress.  I feel like in my household it makes a difference in keeping the mattress much cleaner.  I really like this mattress protector because it is not vinyl!!  I have used so many vinyl ones in the past and they never seem to last long.  They always end up with holes and I have to replace them in such a short amount of time.  This one is great because no only does not contain vinyl it is very soft and quiet.  It doesn't make you feel uncomfortable or interrupt your sleep like some other styles of mattress protectors we have tried in the past.  I also really like that this mattress protector works great with a child that wets the bed.  It has done a great job protecting my son's bed every time we have had the unforeseen circumstance of a wet bed. We have had all the other blankets and everything else wet but this mattress protector has done a great job protecting the mattress.  It is so easy to use and so effective.  I really like this style and brand more than many others I have tried.  Great for any size of bed.


Add this Sky Bedding Mattress Protector to your holiday shopping list.  This could make a great gift to your wife or loved one and save them much time and hassle in cleaning a mattress.  



**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion. **

No comments:

Post a Comment