Saturday, December 5, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: Konjac Sponge

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**




  • ACTIVATED CHARCOAL - Known to deeply cleanse and absorb toxins and other harmful chemicals from your skin.
  • ALL NATURAL - Made from Konjac roots with main ingredient, our facial sponge is a naturally purified vegetable fiber, with a fine texture that is soft and gentle. Great for all skin types even for sensitive skin. Ideal for daily use.
  • GENTLE EXFOLIATOR - This Konjac face sponge brings out the natural shine of your skin by deep cleaning your pores while eliminating blackheads, dirt and oil. Known to balance out the PH of your skin while naturally moisturizing. Great for acne prone skin.
  • EASY TO USE - Simply soften the loofah in warm water and massage face/body with sponge in circular direction, either with only the sponge or with our charcoal soap. After use, rinse and hang to dry. Recommended to replace after 2 months of use.
  • VALUE PACKAGE - Get three charcoal sponges for one low price. Pair the sponge puff with our activated bamboo charcoal soap for clean, fresh and radiant skin.


I have very acne prone skin even though my skin is very dry.  It is hard to find products that help improve my skin.  I also have many allergies so I am always looking for new products to try for cleaning my face in a more natural way.  This sponge is very hard before you get it wet but once it is wet it is one of the softest sponges for body that I have used.  I really like this sponge because even though it is so soft it gives my face a deep clean.  It is a great way of cleaning your face and leaving your skin soft.  After 2 weeks of use my face did feel a little softer and my acne was just a little better.  I plan on continued use with this sponge so I can get the best results of use.  This sponge is also great for any skin type.  My family loves this sponge as well.  This Konjac Sponge is a great product.


Give the gift of healthy soft skin this holiday season with this Konjac Sponge.  Find one for yourself or your loved one here.

Save $3 off until December 31, 2015 
use code 7US52AXX at checkout

**I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other product or compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**



No comments:

Post a Comment